COVID-19 REOPENING SAFETY MEASURES
Dear Loyal clients and patients,
First, we want to thank everyone for your continued loyalty and support for Manhattan Laser Spa.
We wanted to let you know that we’re doing everything we can to maintain our safe and healthy service! Right now, the most important thing for us is the health and safety of our customers and our team members. We are taking every precaution to make sure our store remains clean and safe. We have implemented increased cleaning and sanitization procedures and are closely monitoring the wellbeing of our staff and suppliers.
New safety protocols and procedures for our clients:
1. Everyone must wear a mask. Specialists will wear mask and a face shield
2. Temperature will be taken prior entering the spa
3. New release forms will have to be signed
4. If we think you are sick, you will not be serviced
5. If you bring someone, they must wait outside
6. Waiting area for clients only that have appointments
7. Absolutely no minors under age 18 allowed in the spa
8. 24 hour cancelation policy or the session will be forfeited. No exceptions
9. Only one client in the room
10. Technicians will disinfect face shield and the room after each client
11. Everyone is responsible for safety of everyone else. If you think you noticed protocol violation, please ask it to be corrected on the spot immediately
12. Appointments will be spaced out to allow for extra safety measures. Please be diligent in keeping your time
13. All rooms will be UV treated nightly
Thank you for your support, trust, and commitment.
The health of our clients, staff and community are paramount to us!
The Manhattan Laser Spa team.
GET IN TOUCH