Be the best version of yourself
Exclusive to TavTech, JetPeel jet pressure energy technology is a world-first breakthrough approach to transdermal delivery that completely solves common and problematic issues in dermatological and aesthetic treatment. Based on technologies adapted from the aviation industry, JetPeel takes non-invasive yet effective skin treatments to new heights of excellence, in terms of clinical results, patient comfort and ROI for the treating aesthetician.
The JetPeel jet pressure energy device generates pressurized air, which is accelerated in order to manipulate liquid into fine misty jet streams. These jet streams, travelling at subsonic speed of over 200 m/s, are applied to the skin surface with the patented JetPeel handpiece, a wand-like instrument available in a range of sizes and configurations for specific treatments and conditions. As it travels over the skin, the handpiece generates continuous fine liquid jet streams that provide a Lymphatic Massage followed by exfoliation of the epidermal layer, and then gently stretch the skin surface for the infusion of specially suited liquid solution. With no needles, and without any pain, discomfort or skin breakage, the jet streams open up microchannels that provide a direct path to the deeper skin layers. Using the JetPeel device in conjunction with Jet Solutions, exclusive formulas designed to treat various skin issues, the jet streams contain nutritive micro-droplets that travel below the skin surface and act on the subdermal layers to provide visible results and relief.
JET TECHNOLOGY. GET RESULTS.
- JetPeel treatments combine the benefits of dermabrasion, chemical peels, extractions, and microneedling to detox, exfoliate and infuse nutrients deep into the skin.
- JetPeel is needless micro-needling. JetPeel is a completely non-invasive and non-irritating treatment with no needles, no pain and no downtime.
- JetPeel patented technology uses pressurized oxygen to accelerate a jet stream of liquid micro-droplets, creating tiny microchannels in the skin to deliver nutrients deep down to the dermal layer.JetPeel is a three-step process that combines lymphatic drainage, exfoliation and infusion, along with a customized facial, to treat a variety of skin conditions on the face, body, and scalp.
- Treatments are ideal for all skin types, improve overall skin health, and are customized to effectively address concerns such as:
● fine lines & wrinkles
- ● skin rejuvenation
- ● hyperpigmentation
- ● dark circles & puffiness
- ● active acne & acne scarring
● rosacea & couperose skin
- ● scars & stretch marks
- ● thinning hair & hair loss
● excessive sweating
THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND JETPEEL
A pleasant and relaxing massage for detoxifying the skin and stimulating micro-circulation
Removing dead skin cells prepares the skin to receive the nourishment from the following Infusion Step
This step provides effective and deep delivery of active ingredients into the skin
Post-infusion step to amplify treatment result
THE JETPEEL ADVANTAGE: ALL BEAUTY, NO DISCOMFORT
- Clinically proven to treat a wide range of cosmetic and dermatological issues
- No needles, no pain, 100% non-invasive
- Fast transdermal delivery for instant results
- No scar tissue and no healing required
- Absolutely no patient downtime
- Comfortable, relaxing treatment experience for the patient
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How is JetPeel different from Hydrafacial?
JetPeel is an infusion-based technology that delivers active ingredients down to the dermis. It never touches the skin so it is completely non-abrasive and safe for all skin types. Hydrafacial is a suction-based technology which works on the surface to exfoliate the epidermis. It can be abrasive and not safe for sensitive skin.
Q: Is JetPeel safe for my skin?
The JetPeel treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the treatment.
Q: How soon will I see results?
JetPeel is clinically proven to provide instant, same day, visible results, in a non-invasive, comfortable and relaxing treatment. To achieve optimal results, we recommend a series of 4-6 treatments.
Q: What active ingredients are used in a JetPeel treatment?
Proprietary JetSolution serums, containing anti-aging plant stem cells, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides offer a broad range of personalized, results-based treatments.
BEFORE AND AFTER: