ACTIVATE THE POWER OF YOUR SKIN
SCULPTRA AESTHETIC WORKS WITH YOUR BODY TO HELP REBUILD LOST COLLAGEN
Sculptra Aesthetic is an FDA-approved injectable that helps gradually replace lost collagen—the most common protein in the body that is used to form a framework to support cell and tissue—for results that can last more than two years.*
SCULPTRA AESTHETIC MAY STIMULATE COLLAGEN GROWTH WHICH HELPS TO RESTORE FACIAL VOLUME AND THE LOOK OF FULLNESS TO WRINKLES AND FOLDS OVER TIME
Not all anti-aging treatments are the same:
Collagen Creams: Collagen Creams do not fully penetrate the dermis, so most topical treatments are effective as moisturizers that briefly improve the skin’s appearance.1-3
Collagen Supplements: When ingested, the digestive system breaks down collagen proteins and their effectiveness remains inconclusive.4,5
Toxins: Toxins temporarily weaken muscles to minimize frown lines in the forehead. Results typically last a couple of months.6,7
Fillers: Works immediately upon injection to fill in lines, wrinkles and folds.8
*Results and patient experience may vary.
Sculptra Aesthetic is made with biocompatible, biodegradable, synthetic material called poly-L-lactic acid, which is gradually and naturally absorbed by the body and helps to rebuild lost collagen through a series of treatments administered by a trained specialist.
The specialist injects treatment within the deep dermis, where strands of collagen support your skin's structure. Over time, Sculptra Aesthetic helps the body reproduce lost collagen.9-11 The number of injection appointments and the number of injections per appointment vary from person to person, depending on how much collagen has been lost. On average, three injection appointments are needed over a period of a few months.
After 12 months
After 27 weeks
- Ganceviciene R, Liakou AI, Theodoridis A, Makrantonaki E, Zouboulis CC. Skin anti-aging strategies. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012;4(3):308–319.
- Zhang S, Duan E. Fighting against Skin Aging: The Way from Bench to Bedside. Cell Transplant. 2018;27(5):729–738.
- Wrinkle creams: Your guide to younger looking skin. Mayo Clinic website. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/wrinkles/in-depth/wrinkle-creams/art-20047463. Accessed January 17, 2020.
- Vollmer DL, West VA, Lephart ED. Enhancing Skin Health: By Oral Administration of Natural Compounds and Minerals with Implications to the Dermal Microbiome. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(10):3059. Published 2018 Oct 7.
- Can collagen supplements help tighten loose skin? Cleveland Clinic website. https://health.clevelandclinic.org/can-collagen-supplements-help-tighten-loose-skin/. Accessed January 17, 2020.
- Botox injections. Mayo Clinic website. https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/botox/about/pac-20384658. Accessed January 17, 2020.
- Wrinkles. Mayo Clinic website. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/wrinkles/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20354931. Accessed December 3, 2019.
- Injectable fillers guide. American Board of Cosmetic Surgery website. https://www.americanboardcosmeticsurgery.org/procedure-learning-center/non-surgical/injectable-fillers-guide/. Accessed January 17, 2020.
- Stein P, Vitavska O, Kind P, Hoppe W, Wieczorek H, Süchurer NY. The biological basis for poly-L-lactic acid-induced augmentation. J Dermatol Sci. 2015;78(1):26–33.
- Goldberg D, Guana A, Volk A, Daro-Kaftan E. Single-arm study for the characterization of human tissue response to injectable poly-L-lactic acid. Dermatol Surg. 2013;39(6):915–922.
- Sculptra Aesthetic injectable poly-L-lactic acid. Instructions for Use. Galderma Laboratories. 2016.
Get in Touch
We always love to hear from our customers. Feel free to drop in or contact us during our business hours.
56 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016
Mon-Sat: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Upper East Side
808 Lexington Ave, 2nd floor, NY 10065
Mon-Sun: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm; Sat – Closed
7802 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209
Wed-Sun: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm